In this page the complete list of events attended by SURVANT partners is reported. Planned events are reported as well.
– SURVANT TRAINING, Madrid 23-24 April 2018: the project organized a training session where police officers had the opportunity to test the advanced features for video surveillance analysis of the preliminary version of the SURVANT platform. More info available here
– AVSS2017, the 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal based Surveillance. Workshop entitled “Analysis of video and audio “in the Wild” Addressing real-world data sources to support the fight against crime and terrorism” organised jointly by ASGARD, DANTE, FORENSOR and SURVANT H2020 projects, 29 August – 1 September 2017, in Lecce, Italy. http://avss2017.vcl.iti.gr/
– The 23rd ICE/IEEE ITM conference. Special Session entitled “Fighting Against Crime Using Video Analysis”, organised jointly by SURVANT and ASGARD H2020 projects, 27-29 June 2017, in Madeira Island, Portugal. http://dev.ice-conference.org/Home/Special-Sessions.aspx
– Greek news http://www.voria.gr/article/survant-erevnitiko-ergo-stin-ipiresia-tou-nomou-ke-tis-taxis
– SURVANT and the DANTE projects co-organized WORKSHOP in LISBON (at PJ headquarters) on 21st of November 2018, to discuss about homeland security with other seven EU Horizon2020 projects in the security domain, low enforcement agencies, European Commission representatives, industries and researchers. The event included a demo of the SURVANT system showing how much SURVANT supports law enforcement practitioners in their day by day work of fighting against crime and terrorism.
– The SRE 2018 is the annual meeting where industry, governments and knowledge institutions come together to discuss the state of play and current challenges for security research in Europe, and where EU funded security-related projects are displayed in a large exhibition area. The Security Research Event, which was held in Brussels, at the Square Meeting Centre 1, on 5th and 6th of December 2018, aimed at highlighting the role of security research to foster the implementation of EU Policies and address crucial societal challenges, demonstrating the strength and inspiring results of security related research and innovation activities, under the theme “Making Europe a safer place – demonstrating the impact of EU-funded security research”. More info available here.